But you know they will. In the coming days you will be denials/spin from every corner. Zardari will deny it. Gilani will deny it. Qureshi will deny it. Kiyani will deny it. ISPR will deny it. Foreign Office will deny it. American Ambassador will deny it. Maybe even Robert Gates will deny it. But you know they will once again be proving themselves to be lying sacks of horse manure.
The figure comes to us from this story:
Of about 13,000 US special forces deployed overseas, about 9,000 are evenly divided between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Their use, and the increase in drone attacks, is a strategy that has been strongly advocated by Joe Biden, the Vice-President, but criticised by the governments of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Hundreds of civilians have died in special operations A report last week revealed that the top US commander in the Middle East had signed an order last September authorising a big expansion of clandestine military missions in the region, and also in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Somalia.
General David Petraeus signed the Joint Unconventional Warfare Task Force Executive Order on September 30. In the three months that followed there was a surge of special operations troops into Yemen, where US operatives are now training local forces.
BTW: Isn’t it the same Joe Biden who was given Hilal-i-Pakistan medal by Zardari? And isn’t it the same General Petreaus in whose lap we find Kiyani almost every week (i.e. when they are not out on secret dates on the high seas)?
- Them Fighting Marines
- How Can You Kill Marines That Don’t Exist?
- Preparing the American Invasion of Pakistan
- And There Goes The “ISI vs U.S. Intelligence” Myth — Updated
- A Quickie: Bayghairat Mercenaries Exposed Again
- A Quickie: Kiyani Says As Whores, We Are Matchless
- Gilani Raises His Stature By Murdering 124 Civilians
- Army: Bending Over In Plain Sight Yet Denying The Obvious
- Did We Conquer Europe Or Something?
- From The ‘Destroying The Village To Save It’ File
- Pakistan Army Creates Killing Fields in Swat Valley